Sunday, June 10, 2012

Let Me, Help You!

I enjoy connecting the communities in which I serve to Best-in-Class resources. If you are an HR or Talent Acquisition Professional, Supply Chain Executive, or HR Solutions Executive…let me help you by answering any questions you may have on the following topics/ initiatives:




Temporary Staffing



Managed Staffing/ Managed Service Programs (MSP)



VMS Technology



Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)



Payrolling



1099 IC Compliance



SOW Management



Diversity Supplier Management



Health Care Recruitment



Workforce Planning



Specialized Verticals



Agency Start Up and Turn Around Support



Vendor Vetting and Selection



Funding and Financial Resources



Buying or Selling an HR Solutions Business



With 20 years of industry experience, I won’t steer you wrong and I will give you Reality Based/ Unbiased Advice. More importantly, if I don’t have the answer, I will connect you to a reputable resource within my network that will guide you with expertise advice and resources! Call me at 949.981.0055 or email me at mitchcardoza@gmail.com


No comments: